Saturday, September 17, 2011


 

Clinton Lee Arnoldus

63

Phoenix, AZ
Honolulu, HI
Las Vegas, NV
Ft Lauderdale, FL

 

 


Ms. Villarreal says I did not contact Mr. Clint Arnoldus, Mr. Dennis K.

Isono. I have Certified Receipts and electronic verification from USPS

that says I did.

 

Coincidentally, there are officials at the Kansas City offices with the

name Villarreal: Jesse O. Villarreal Jr., Lisa M. Villarreal and Victor

Villarreal.

 

It is my opinion, that a person trained as a lawyer would verify facts

before submitting them in official documentation. Therefore, I can only

assume that Ms. Villarreal had a serious lapse in judgment, or she was

lied to by those she spoke with.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home